IMG_8850.jpg

CANDLE CARE & SAFETY

Candle Care


Tips to extend the life of each of our lovingly hand poured candles:

The first time you light your candle you should let it burn for at least two hours, or until the liquified wax at the top of the candle reaches the edge of the jar 

You should not let your candle burn for more than four hours at a time 

Always trim the wick to around 5mm

Store in a cool dry place, but not too cold as soy wax can frost


Safety


Never leave a burning candle unattended

Keep out of reach of children and pets

Always leave at least 10cm between candles

Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire

Trim wicks to about 5mm before lighting

Always extinguish the candle with a snuffer

Do not relight when the wax level is less than 10mm

Keep only in original container

If on skin gently wash with plenty of soap and water

May produce allergic reaction

Do not eat

Harmful to aquatic life